Starting July 15, 2017 online applications will be available at hionlineapps.primeroedge.com
Please do not submit a paper application if an online application is submitted.
You must have a SchoolCafé account to apply online.
SchoolCafé provides a secure online system for parents to:
• Make online payments
**There is a service fee of 5% of the deposit amount when making online payments
• Monitor account balances (set low balance alerts),
• Monitor student’s buying history, and
• Apply for free and reduced price meal benefits.
There is no cost to set up, monitor student’s account, and apply for meal benefits.
Once you access the online application site at hionlineapps.primeroedge.com, it will take you to SchoolCafé link.
If you have an existing SchoolCafé account, sign in and apply. If you don’t have an account, please register.
How to Register for SchoolCafé:
1. Click on [Register] or [Create An Account].
2. Select [“I’m registering as a parent”]. Click on Next.
3. School District - Type [“Hawaii”].
4. Select [HI-HAWAII DOE]. Click on Next.
5. Enter your First Name, Last Name and contact information. Click on Next.
6. Set up username and password.
7. Select and answer security question. Click on Next.
8. Add your Student – Enter your child’s Student ID number and select school.
• ID number can be found on the report card or by contacting your child’s school.
The school community has decided that all payments must be made in CASH ONLY. No checks will be accepted. Envelopes are available at the school office or you may use your own. Please be sure to include the exact amount as the front office does not have change available. The sealed envelope is to be turned into the school office Monday - Friday (excluding State Holidays) during the normal business hours of 7:30am to 4:00pm.
The following information MUST be labeled on the OUTSIDE of the sealed envelope:
1. Student's first and last name;
3. Classroom number;
4. Teacher's name; and
5. Amount depositing (if multiple students please indicate how much per child)
Incomplete information may delay proper crediting to your child's account. Payments must be received by the office by 2:30pm to be processed and credited on the same day.