Vision and Mission
1. Student Achievement is the primary focus of all decisions impacting the work of the school.
2. All students can learn!
3. Students learn in different ways and should be provided with a variety of instructional approaches to support their learning.
4. Each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional, and intellectual needs.
5. A safe and physically comfortable environment promotes student learning.
6. Teachers, administrators, staff, parents, and the community share the responsibility for advancing the school’s mission.
7. The commitment to continuous improvement is imperative if our school is going to enable students to become confident, self-directed, lifelong learners.